Season's-Greetings-and-Best-Wishes-for-a-Prosperous-Christmas-and-New-Year-(2024)

Season's Greetings and Best Wishes for a Prosperous Christmas and New Year (2024)

      Senator Douye Diri 
    (Governor of Bayelsa State)

Dear Senator Douye Diri, 

I trust this message finds you and your family in Good health and high spirits as we approach the holiday season. As we celebrate the joyous occasion of Christmas,
 
I would like to extend my warmest wishes to you, the First Family of Bayelsa State, and the entire state. May this season be filled with the warmth of family, the joy of companionship, and the spirit of Goodwill. It is my sincere hope that you find moments of peace and reflection amid the festivities.
 
As the year draws to a close, I would like to express my gratitude for your dedicated service to the people of Bayelsa State. Your unwavering commitment to the betterment of our State in your first tenure has not gone unnoticed, and I am confident that under your leadership in your second term, the state will continue to thrive and prosper. 

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May the coming year, 2024 bring you good health, renewed energy, and the vision to lead Bayelsa State to greater heights of development and prosperity. 

May you and your family be surrounded by love, laughter, and the joy that this season brings. I wish you a successful and fulfilling year ahead.
Warm regards, 
                              Dave Ikiedei Asei

Post a Comment

0 Comments