I'm-Here-Because-I-killed-My-Madam.-I-worked-For-Her-For-Five-Months.-I-was-Her-Cook

I'm Here Because I killed My Madam. I worked For Her For Five Months. I was Her Cook

Wisdom Tide

06/09/2024


A Disturbing Confession: 17-Year-Old Cook Admits to Murdering Employer

A harrowing confession has emerged from Philip Emmanuel, a 17-year-old cook, who has admitted to killing his employer, Mrs. Adene Iyabode Deborah, a well-known caterer. Emmanuel revealed that the crime was carried out in collaboration with another individual, Precious, who had been hired as a driver just two months before the tragic incident.

The Shocking Crime Scene

According to reports from The Nation, the gruesome murder took place inside Mrs. Adene's residence. Her lifeless body was found brutally mutilated, with multiple stab wounds and a severed head, sparking widespread horror and disbelief. The police in Ondo State have since launched an investigation, but the full details of the crime are only just emerging.

The Role of the Accomplice

During a parade at the Ondo State Police Command headquarters, Emmanuel confessed that he had been employed by Mrs. Adene as her cook for five months. He explained that the crime was masterminded by Precious, the driver, who had been hired just two months before the murder. Emmanuel claimed that Precious overheard a conversation about a deposit of N150,000 made into Mrs. Adene's bank account and hatched a plan to steal the money by killing her.

A Coerced Participation

Emmanuel recounted how Precious approached him with the idea of the robbery and murder. Initially, Emmanuel resisted, but Precious threatened to kill him if he did not cooperate. The plan quickly escalated, with Precious taking control of the situation. On the day of the murder, Mrs. Adene had asked Emmanuel to help with the laundry. Precious intervened under the guise of offering assistance.

Drugged and Forced Into Crime

According to Emmanuel’s account, Precious drugged him by giving him a drink, after which Precious produced a cutlass and forced him to participate in the crime under threat of death. Emmanuel admitted to his role in the murder, stating, "I am here because I killed my madam. I worked for her for five months as her cook. She had just employed a driver who had only worked for two weeks."

Police Investigation and Search for Precious

While Emmanuel is now in police custody, Precious remains at large. Authorities have intensified their efforts to apprehend him as investigations continue into the chilling crime. The Ondo State Police Command has assured the public that justice will be served for the brutal murder of Mrs. Adene Iyabode Deborah.

Post a Comment

0 Comments