HAPPY-BIRTHDAY-TO-ME

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


​As I step into another year today, September 3rd, 2026, my heart is overflowing with profound gratitude to almighty God. I return all the glory to him for his unwavering love, bountiful mercy, and endless kindness upon my life, my family, and my beloved friends. Through every season, his grace has sustained us, his protection has covered us, and his goodness has guided our steps.

​I praise god for the breath of life, sound health, and the privilege to witness another remarkable milestone. I am deeply thankful for the gift of family and true friends whose support, prayers, and presence make this journey truly meaningful. placing this new year entirely in his hands, I trust him for greater wisdom, expanded horizons, and purposeful living.

​As I begin this fresh chapter, I pray that god's grace, favor, and peace will continue to abide with me and everyone connected to me. may this new age mark the beginning of greater achievements, continuous joy, and abundant blessings. amen!

Dave Ikiedei Asei 

Comments